1. How to customize the clay figures?
You can send us the details and dimensions of the figure you want to commission via Instagram(picodiy) , Email(firstname.lastname@example.org), or Figure Commission Request Form.
If you want a more timely response, I suggest you contact us using Instagram.
2. If I want to customize clay figures, what information do I need to provide?
You will need to provide the following information.
- A full reference picture of the character, which contains expressions and poses.
- If you need to make a weapon or design a scene and base, please provide a detailed design of the weapon, and if there is a scene, a reference picture of the scene, such as a grass, forest or beach scene.
- If you have your own ideas, you can describe your ideas clearly with pictures or words (preferably with detailed reference pictures).
- The height and proportional style of the character (you can tell me approximately how many head heights, usually a head height is about 3cm, or you can just tell me how many cm you want it to be)
3. How should I pay after sending the reference? How much is the payment?
We will usually reply to you within 24h after you send us an email or leave a message on Instagram, and judge the final price according to the actual situation and difficulty of your commission and send you the final price.
If everything goes well, you can submit your order according to the price we agreed, you can note your information in the order or send us the order number, and we will add your order to our schedule after confirming that there are no problems.
4. How soon can I start the work after payment? Can I check the progress during the work? Can I expedite the work?
Usually, you need to wait in line for about 2-6 weeks after your payment (because we need to deal with other clients' clay figure commissions), then we will start working for you, and we will take the initiative to send you progress pictures after we start working or after we have some work progress to make sure they everything is OK.
Of course, you can always check on the progress of the work while we are working and we will take pictures of the progress and send them to you.
If you are very pressed for time, for example, you need to get it as a gift before a friend's birthday, you can contact us and authorize an expedited service, usually for $20 for one expedited service, you can advance the time by one week.
5. How long will it take to receive them after the commission is done?
After we finish it, we will send you photos about it, after you confirm it is OK, we will ship it by air, we will notify you by email after we ship it, and you can track the package information through the logistics tracking link in the email, usually it will reach most non-remote countries around the world within 2-4 weeks, by the way, the shipping is free.
6. What should I do if the item is damaged due to shipping?
When we ship, we will choose extra hard outer packaging, and will fill the outer packaging with a lot of shock-absorbing materials, and we will strengthen them before shipping, so in most cases there is no such situation.
However, there is no way to control the process of logistics transportation, so here are some of my suggestions for you to deal with.
First of all, if only part of the parts fall off, or small area of breakage, you can absolutely use white latex or 401 glue in small amounts on it, and then in bonding them, it will be very useful.
If you are unfortunate enough to experience more serious damage, such as serious body breakage, etc., you should take pictures immediately after receiving the goods and then contact us immediately, we will give different levels of refunds to compensate for the damage caused by logistics to it according to different situations.
7. Can I apply for a refund during the commissioning process?
I'm sorry, because this is 100% handmade custom clay figure, and also no way to secondary sales, so do not support the refund, I hope you can understand, I hope we are mutual respect, if you have more important reasons, you can consult with us, thank you!
Daily maintenance advice
- It is recommended to put it in a dustproof transparent box, such as acrylic transparent box.
- Avoid sunlight, try to put it in a dry and light-free environment.
- Try not to let it get wet, and make sure your hands are clean and free of water stains before you take it.
- You can use a clean brush to clean the surface of the dust, you can use alcohol cotton tablets to clean the surface of the stain.
Of course, if you encounter problems that cannot be solved, please feel free to contact us.